Previously, 10% from each of writer’s payment was withheld for 90 days, so writers received only 90% of their payment once the order was finished. The remaining 10% was released 90 days later. The reason for the withholding policy was to provide a pool of funds to assist with the expansion of the business through promotions. Today, we have great news for all our writers. We have cancelled the holds on our website. 10% from each of writer’s payments will not be withheld any longer. From now on, 100% of each payment will be added to writer’s balance. This change is a proof that we trust our writers, value each of them, and appreciate their dedicated work.
Category: EssayShark News
With a rating of 9.7 out of 10 and a total of 138 orders completed, Tessy is our top writer at the moment. Having joined EssayShark team in 2011, Tessy has been working hard and diligently throughout this time, and has continuously proved to be an exceptionally good and reliable writer. Thank you Tessy, for your work, and congratulations on your latest achievement!
More than 15 000 Orders Completed We are glad to announce about important event on our service – 15 094 papers are completed by this moment. Our professional writes have provided help for students from all over the world with the impressive average quality score – 8.26 out of 10 possible. We do everything possible to improve our services and provide customers with papers of the best quality and excellent support. Thank you for your dedication and trust. Let’s move together to the new peak!
Hello, dear all! We are glad to announce a new contest on our service. The rules are really easy. You just need to like our Facebook page and each 500-th person receives 20% discount on any order from our service during the next semester. Getting awards have never been so easy before! Don’t waste your time. Share this information with your friends to give them opportunity to win our award too. We want to see your winning smile!
DID YOU KNOW that the tradition of Christmas celebration actually originated in year 45 B.C., when Julius Caesar introduced the new Calendar and people celebrated the shortest day of the year – the day of winter solstice (December 21rst). Back then the holiday was called Saturnalia and had nothing to do with the birth of Christ, since the date when Christ was born is in fact still not known.
Today, having celebrated Thanksgiving, we also got another reason to keep the party going. We have as of this moment completed 10, 096 orders for our customers from all over the world, having kept the average quality score as high as 8.33 out of 10. Yes, there’s always room for perfection, and we are not going to stop and rest on our oars. Just wanted to take a second and share our joy with all of you, to keep the holiday mood going for the rest of the season. Yay! =)
Our Thanksgiving Contest is over, and we are ready to announce the winners before we all sit down to our plates with Turkey and stuffing:). Everyone has done an awesome job and we’ve had some great laughs in the office thanks to your hilarious comments, guys! But, we’ve got to choose the best one, and we’ll do it with pleasure. Tiler Bates has got our first prize – 30% off the any order within the next 3 months. The two runner-ups – Radson Peterson and Grace Wasacz Sagun – have picked up their 15% discounts as well.
Still have papers due and don’t want to spoil your Thanksgiving by schoolwork? Take part in our fun contest to win huge discounts for your orders on EssayShark.com. What do you have to do to win? Come up with the funniest comment or slogan for this picture. It’s that easy!
We are happy and proud for Silver, one of our pioneer writers, who has as of today completed a total of 600 orders for EssayShark.com. Silver’s great work, supported by hundreds of positive comments from his customers, as well as the fact that he has been on the Top Ten Writers List for the past five months, shows us that intelligence, hard work and commitment to every order are key factors of Silver’s success. Thank you for been an inspiring example for our whole Writers Team, Silver. We are looking forward to many more years of cooperation!
We are happy to announce great news for our regular and new customers! Our company has added a new video guide about EssayShark.com and is ready to present it to everybody. We do everything possible to make your cooperation with us pleasant and easy. Client’s satisfaction is of primary concern to us.