Everyone, who is preparing for writing a dissertation should not be surprised that it is an extremely difficult task. There are two ways out:
- Plan the process of writing a dissertation ahead of schedule.
- Ask for needed help from qualified writers if your deadline term will expire soon.
How to Write a Dissertation: Planning in Advance
- Before writing a dissertation, make sure you are given a good supervisor. It won’ be a problem for you to find out such information – ask your university friends, professors, etc. Your supervisor should be reliable, reassuring and able to give detailed feedback about each part of your dissertation.
- Do your best to find an impressive topic for your dissertation. Avoid generalized themes about wars, famine, racial issues, etc. Conduct thorough research to find a truly impressive topic which you are interested in. The topic should be original and substantial.
- Plan your schedule in advance. Divide the paper into stages to fit the deadline term. Begin with your literature review, primary sources and methodology, than move to analysis and organization of the material and start writing. Check and proofread each part of your dissertation carefully to make sure the ideas flow logically.
- When writing a dissertation, there will be one day, or even an hour, when you will be freaked out with your thesis statement and its relevance. Stay calm and contact your supervisor to assuage your doubts. The most time-consuming task is looking for evidence, so make sure you have enough time for this.
- By worrying how to write a dissertation to impress your professor, one should keep in mind its primary aim – to think critically and present ideas and supporting evidence from a unique perspective.
- Each separate dissertation idea should be supported by a proper reference, or by the original work. Do not repeat the details found in references – use the results of your own thinking. Organize your ideas in accordance with stylistic and grammatical rules – without hidden jokes, without contractions, without slurs, etc. All words should convey their exact meaning. Technical terminology should be supported with detailed definitions.
- Make sure you know the requirements of your university department. Some pay attention to the style, others to layout and some may reference to content most. Ask a librarian to look through dissertation samples from previous years to see the way they were written.
Writing a Dissertation with the Help of Professional Writers
As we’ve already mentioned at the beginning of our article, it is second most convenient way to succeed in dissertation writing. In case you feel academic writing is not your cup of coffee, the best decision is to ask EssayShark.com for help. You will be provided with an original model of an academic paper, written in accordance with your instructions and expectations. Live chat with writers helps our customers to discuss all order details and to ask for unlimited changes (if necessary). Just place an order with EssayShark and you will never be worried about how to write a dissertation to impress your supervisor.