Research paper writing is a common problem and a headache of millions of students from all over the world. Of course, it is easy to say that one should choose a topic, write the paper body according to the outline, create the introduction and conclusion, bla-bla-bla… But how do you do this right? What information should be mentioned? What are errors to avoid? How does one write college research papers to meet all tutor’s requirements? Let’s get started finding the answers to all the questions.
Main “To Do List” in Research Paper Writing
- It may seem boring, but you should devote enough time to preparing and writing your college research papers. For example, if you are required to write a 20-page paper, you should leave at least one month to complete it in the best possible manner. At the least, you should spend two weeks to write the paper adequately.
- Write an impressive thesis statement, keeping it as simple as possible. This is the main idea of the paper, so make sure you are interested in it and find enough arguments to prove it.
Make sure that paper topic will work and there is enough information on it. You may ask your teacher about its significance, or search for good topics on the Internet.
- Take notes wherever you are. Use a notebook or small index cards so as not to forget any of the ideas. Be attentive writing down statistics data. The same is with quotations – direct quotations should be checked several times.
- Do not be too fascinated with citations; they should not exceed the limit of 10-15% of college research papers.
- Write a logical outline. You may change it several times during the writing process, but make sure you have a plan of expressing the ideas and arguments in a logical way.
- Write the introduction after the paper is ready. It should be definite and concise, paraphrasing the thesis statement and attracting readers’ attention.
- Conclude your paper with a thought-provoking idea or just express the general significance of the research paper.
Research Paper Writing Mistakes to Avoid
- First of all, make sure you’ve understood what formatting style should be followed and use the citations correctly. Remember, you should avoid plagiarism, so cite words and thoughts of other people in a proper manner.
- Watch out for too general conclusions. Always rely on credible sources and check the data you are going to present in the final part of your paper.
- When presenting information of secondary importance before writing any ideas and statements, make sure they are really important for defending your point of view.
Research Paper Writing Help from Academic Gurus
Writing college research papers can be sometimes boring and ineffective, because of poor writing skills and not understanding the requirements, and also the lack of time. By asking for help from EssayShark.com writers, you will forget about your worries and will meet all your professor’s requirements. Do not waste your time waiting for a perfect moment to start research paper writing. Enjoy professional help from qualified writers.