The very first step to writing a research paper is the students’ understanding of the assignment. In case this is not done, the student will usually travel down a lot of dead-end roads, spending a great deal of time on the way. Don’t hesitate to ask the instructor questions in case there is some confusion or problem. A full understanding of the assignment will allow you to concentrate on some other aspects of this process, like choosing a research paper topic and identifying the target audience.
Methods for Choosing Research Paper Topics
A student will encounter several situations when it comes to choosing research paper topics for a paper. The first situation happens when the teacher provides a particular list of research paper topics from which you may choose. These topics have been deemed worthy by the teacher, but of course, the student should be confident in the topic he chooses from this list. Many beginner researchers like this arrangement, as it eliminates the possible stress of having to choose a topic on their own.
The student may find the topics limiting when they think: “I need to write my research paper.” Moreover, it’s not uncommon for students to have a topic in mind that does not fit with any of the topics provided. In such case, it’s always good to approach the teacher with one’s ideas and suggestions.
Ask the teacher “how to write my research paper” if the topic you have in mind could be a possible research option for this assignment. As a first-time researcher, all your knowledge of the process is rather limited. However, the teacher is experienced and can give precise reasons for selecting the topics he or she has presented to the class. If he or she likes the topic, that is great! If not, do not take it personally and select a topic from the list that looks most interesting.
Research Paper Topics Suggestions
As you will be spending time on your research paper, make sure that the topic you choose is interesting to you. The following list is based on topics that we noted as interesting and informative.
- Types of negotiation and their effectiveness
- Leadership and its power in being an effective supervisor
- General Motors before, during and after the recession (2006-2012)
- Determinants of selection of distributors in a supply chain
- The effectiveness of internal coaching on organizational development
- Networking in the process of career development
- Procedures, methods and experience of risk management in the restaurant industry
- The process of franchise evaluation in the US
- Business intelligence as a method of increasing business performances
- Branding and advertising in small business
Drugs and Drug Abuse
- Is Marijuana a “gateway” or a “stepping stone” drug
- Pathways to the disease and pathophysiological perspectives of heroin addiction
- Prevention of substance abuse and addictions through counseling at-risk youth
- Alcohol and drug abuse among homeless and runaway adolescents
- Treatment research of addiction and substance abuse
- Principles of drug abuse treatment for the criminal justice system
- Prevention of prescription drug overdose and abuse
- Substance abuse rates and treatment within LGTB communities
- Side effects of principal doping substances
- Pros and cons of drug testing among college students
- Issues and challenges of sustainable food production in the US
- Advanced accounting systems
- Market failure: poverty and income inequality
- Brazilian food retail industry
- The effect of age-targeted tax credits on retirement behavior
- Privatization of vocational rehabilitation as an improvement of labor market opportunities
- A theory on the role of wholesalers in international trade based on the economies of scope
- Income inequality and crime: the case of the US
- The role of large and small businesses in economic development
- Tax compliance, tax morale, and the optimal tax policy in the US
- The effect of computers on students’ performance
- Aspects and main principles of adolescent psychology
- The role of prayer in schools and colleges
- Social effects of teenage team sports in public schools
- Psychological aspects of bullying in schools in the US
- Future of digital learning at educational institutions
- Using cognitive psychology in the learning process
- Dynamic aspects of teenage friendships and educational attainment
- Effects of standardized testing on the learning process
- Pros and cons of home schooling compared to attending public schools
Writing Help on Any Research Paper Topics
Experienced writers are more than just those who are paid to write papers. They are paid to write very well, and that’s all the difference in the world. Writing requires extra-large quantities of a person’s concentration as well as stamina, of course, experience. Our writers never write anything without creating it at least twice.
EssayShark.com has many advantages which are:
- An easy and transparent application process.
- A dedicated and professional support team.
- 24/7 communication among the customer, support, and writer.
We get to know exactly who our writers are prior to assigning them any task, and after that we work with them to make sure the essay is in complete compliance with all requirements. We can solve all of your writing problems if you don’t know how to ask “write my research paper.”