Great News for All Our Writers: Holds Have Been Cancelled!

holds cancelled Previously, 10% from each of writer’s payment was withheld for 90 days, so writers received only 90% of their payment once the order was finished. The remaining 10% was released 90 days later.

The reason for the withholding policy was to provide a pool of funds to assist with the expansion of the business through promotions.

Today, we have great news for all our writers. We have cancelled the holds on our website. 10% from each of writer’s payments will not be withheld any longer.

From now on, 100% of each payment will be added to writer’s balance. This change is a proof that we trust our writers, value each of them, and appreciate their dedicated work.

Order Now
Submit your instructions to writers for free
Topic suggestion tool Find some good topics

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

* CAPTCHA *