Recommendations For Writing an Essay About International Development
Students often get assigned to create essays on various topics, including international development and facilitation of various projects. We recommend you consider several aspects to bring the most powerful arguments on such topics.
The best way to become a good author of essays about international development is to realize the meaning of this vast term. International development means pursuing a better world that becomes possible with the elimination of injustice, ecological problems, discrimination, unemployment, poverty, and other similar issues. Sustainable international development becomes possible thanks to the initiatives and work of many powerful organizations.
There are many exciting subjects to choose for covering in your essay about international development. For example, you can write about ecology and sustainability or about the facilitation of international development projects, investments, marketing, and other areas of international development and growth of the commonwealth. Consider those professional authors who write a lot of different essays for college and are proficient in academic writing recommend writing essays on topics that are interesting to you. If your goal is to create an exciting essay about international development, you should look for subjects that make you want to investigate the topic and collect the most interesting facts about this issue.
An essay about international development may include the following points:
- Definition of international development. Start by defining what international development means. Explain that international development refers to the process of improving the economic, social, and political well-being of people in developing countries.
- Historical background. Provide a brief historical background on international development, including the evolution of development theories and the role of international organizations such as the United Nations, the World Bank, and the International Monetary Fund.
- Major challenges. Discuss some of the major challenges facing international development, such as poverty, inequality, environmental degradation, political instability, and conflict.
- Sustainable development. Explain the concept of sustainable development and how it is essential for long-term international development. Discuss the role of sustainability in economic growth, social development, and environmental protection.
- Aid and development. Discuss the role of foreign aid in international development, including the benefits and drawbacks of aid. Analyze the effectiveness of aid in achieving development goals and suggest alternative methods of financing development.
- Gender and development. Discuss the importance of gender in international development, including the role of women in development and the impact of gender inequality on development outcomes.
- Technology and development. Discuss the role of technology in international development, including how technology can be used to address development challenges and the potential risks and benefits of technology for development.
- Case studies. Provide examples of successful and unsuccessful international development initiatives, including case studies of specific countries or regions. Analyze the factors that contributed to the success or failure of these initiatives.
- Conclusion. Summarize the main points of the essay and offer some concluding thoughts on the prospects for international development in the coming years.
International Development Essay Writing Steps
Start by reading more about international development, activities of various fonds, and other similar establishments. You will find something that will interest you the most. Then start your research on the chosen subject by collecting exciting facts and the most powerful arguments on the topic.
Begin writing your international development essay by formulating a topic if it was not pre-formulated by a teacher. Proceed with arranging sourced information. Once you are happy with the volume and quality of information you sourced on the topic, you need to generate the main thesis. For essays on international development, the main thesis should be concise and meaningful to build all your argumentation around it.
When it comes to building reliable teams and providing effective assistance, it is impossible not to mention professional writing services that can create a perfect custom essay or any other paper. Students of various courses often reach out to professional authors to receive effective homework support.
If you face any difficulties when writing an essay about international development, or other similar topics, you have a working solution for such issues. By reaching out to professional writers and collaborating with effective writing services, you can solve all your problems with papers. Such services can create for students term papers, research papers, speeches, capstone projects, various types of essays, and more types of academic writing. You can be sure that you will get a customized sample on the topic you need and in terms of the deadline you set.
If you are interested in studying investments and finance, but are an international student facing issues with college papers, ask for help from a writing service. Requesting, "please, write my essay," you can get help with any written assignment fast.