Dear all! We are extremely excited to announce our first scholarship contest for students, which will be held on an annual basis. We give you an awarded chance to show your writing skills instead of our writers.
The EssayShark.com team will start the essay writing contest on the 1st of October 2017 and the deadline for submissions will be the 1st of December 2017. You are welcome to read the conditions attentively and send your applications to us!
What Prizes Will You Claim?
Let’s start with the most pleasant part. Winners of our scholarship contest will earn money prizes:
1st prize – $500
2nd prize – $350
3rd prize – $150
An important note to consider: The payments will be submitted only by PayPal’s payment system. Make sure that you have a PayPal account so that you won’t waste time meant for writing.
Essays of the winners will be published on our blog to serve as examples of good writing for other students. We reserve the right to use the papers of other participants in our aims.
Who Can Be a Participant?
Only students of high school, college, or university who are currently studying will be allowed to entry into the contest. Gender, race, age, and nationality don’t matter. No entrance fees are required!
How to Participate?
If you are willing to participate in our contest, you should complete these three simple but obligatory steps:
Step 1: Like our Facebook page and post, or follow us on Twitter, if for some reason you haven’t done it yet:)
Step 2: Create an awesome essay and send it to email@example.com with the letter subject “EssayShark Scholarship Essay Contest.”
What Should You Include in Your Letter?
When you are sending a letter to us, make sure that you specify the following information:
- Your full name
- The name of your educational affiliation
- The name of your department
- The year of study
- Phone number
- The essay topic you have chosen
All of this data must be mentioned in your letter. Unfortunately, you won’t become a participant if any of the items listed above are missing.
Please, don’t worry whether we received your application. After receiving your letter, we’ll let you know.
What Essays Do We Expect From You?
- Essays with no grammatical and spelling mistakes.
- Essays with no plagiarism.
- Essays in English only.
- Essays 2-3 academic pages long (no more than 550-800 words). Exceeding the word limit won’t give you any additional chances to win the prize.
- Essays with strong argumentation supported with facts and well-defined idea.
- Essays on one of the presented topics.
Suggested Topics for Your Essay
We ask you to write a narrative essay on one of the given topics:
– The Country of My Dream
– Why Was Your Favorite Vacation So Memorable?
– The Most Important Decision of My Life
– The Turning Point of My Life
– If I Could Go Back in Time or History
Who Will Be in the Admission Committee?
As you know, our essay writing service deals with expert authors who have vast experience in academic writing. Who else can judge essays better than them? Our writers will examine all works thoroughly and choose the winner criteria, such as:
- Sticking to the requirements mentioned above.
- Focus on particular details which are important in covering the topic and avoidance of irrelevant information (and adherence to the word limit).
- Connection of ideas and essay coherence.
- Interesting manner of writing based on personal experience.
The admission committee won’t be aware of personal information of the participants, so the judging will be unbiased.
*Essays written by winners will be published in our blog.
*We reserve the right to withhold information on the results of our contest.
*Your letter shouldn’t contain any information besides the points listed above. Our experts will check your writing skills in the essays.
The results of the contest will be sent via email to the participants and published on our blog on the 20th of December, 2017. Dare to take part in our scholarship essay writing contest – don’t hide your talent!