55 Prostitution Essay Topics That Go Beyond
Prostitution is both a stable and changeable phenomenon that humanity witnesses for ages. It never vanishes, but the perception of prostitution always changes. Public opinion toward sex workers isn’t unanimous. Some people find this business disgusting and immoral, while others support the human right to pick their occupation.
Governments also treat sex workers differently. In the Netherlands, prostitution is totally legal, while in Muslim countries, it is punishable by law. This occupation is frequently prohibited in countries where prostitution is, in fact, one of the most popular professions for young women because of the poor economic situation.
Prostitution essay topics
Our writers don’t want to impose any point of view on this problem. Our prostitution essay topics will help you to look at this issue from various angles and analyze by yourself.
- Is there any correlation between the level of life standards and legalization of prostitution?
- Is prostitution moral?
- Does legalization of prostitution influence the divorce rate?
- Compare and contrast the laws regarding prostitution in Belgium and Netherlands.
- Why is prostitution legalized in some countries and illegal in others?
- How can prostitution cause mental disorders?
- Are mentally healthy people able to work as prostitutes?
- Why was prostitution a significant factor for the development of the Wild West?
- Does legalization of prostitution contribute to the development of society?
- Why did prostitution become illegal?
- How does the legalization of prostitution affect human trafficking?
- Should prostitution become legal in the USA?
- Should the state take care of sex workers and provide them with social packages?
- What are positive consequences of the legalization of prostitution?
- Why are many people opposed to the legalization of prostitution?
- Compare and contrast the perception of prostitution in Christianity and Islam.
- Analyze the Sex Buyer Law, also known as the Nordic Model.
- Can prostitution be considered a victimless crime?
- The issue of sexualization of minors in Japan: Joshi Kosei cafes.
- Should prostitution be legalized everywhere for economic reasons?
- How ancient is prostitution?
- Define the term “hetaira.” What role did these women play in ancient Greece?
- Compare and contrast geishas and hetairai. What are their major dissimilarities?
- Compare and contrast the prostitution laws in the United States and Canada. Why are they so different in neighboring countries?
- Advantages and disadvantages of legalization of prostitution.
- What is the best approach to address prostitution?
- How has public opinion toward prostitution in Netherlands changed over the past hundred years?
- Does the modern understanding of human sexuality influence the issue of prostitution?
- Is prostitution a contract or a form of exploitation?
- Does prostitution harm emancipation or simplify it?
- How did imperialism of the 19th century cause the increase of prostitution?
- Healthcare and prostitution: would legalizing prostitution make this business healthier?
- Why is female prostitution more widespread than male prostitution?
- Why is being a prostitute legal in some countries, while paying for sex isn’t?
- Should prohibiting prostitution be a law or a moral norm?
- Mail brides and prostitutes: is there any difference?
- How does child prostitution affect the victims?
- Define “sex tourism.” Why do some countries encourage this type of business?
- Should sex workers be treated as victims or criminals?
- Has legalizing prostitution solved the problem of sex slavery in European countries?
- What is the connection between the history of prostitution and colonialism?
- What were the negative consequences of the increasing number of brothels during the Renaissance?
- How should politicians handle the scandals related with prostitution?
- Why is prostitution illegal in numerous countries, and pornography not?
- What makes prostitution similar to other crimes? What makes it different?
- Define the term “sacred prostitution.”
- Should governments interfere in the issue of prostitution?
- Should paying for sexual services be considered one of human rights?
- Why do prostitutes frequently become drug addicts?
- Should the state tax prostitutes the same way as other workers?
- What arguments against legalizing prostitution are based on practical reasons, not moral norms?
- Why is prostitution condemned by so many, and pornography not? In fact, workers in both industries get paid for having sex.
- Could legalization of prostitution in all countries decrease the number of sex crimes?
- Is prostitution always a profession by constraint? Or could it be a personal choice?
- Can prostitution cause sexual addiction?
Our writers help with prostitution essay writing
We hope that our prostitution essay topics have given you many new ideas of what to discuss during your sociology, history, or psychology classes. Our team is always glad to provide you with unique and helpful educational material.
If you need help with your essays, you can always apply to our writers. They’re experienced specialists in various disciplines: English, business, healthcare, history, etc. Thanks to the bidding system, you can pick one of our experts and get a preferred price. EssayShark guarantees on-time delivery, 100% plagiarism-free samples, and well-structured texts. Place your order and see for yourself!