Posted on

Winners of EssayShark Plagiarism Awareness Competition

Not long ago, a competition was held on the EssayShark website in which our writers took part. Writers wrote argumentative essays on the topic, “Is easy access to information encouraging plagiarism?”

A writer Exact took the first place, Persson took second place, and lopezphdwriter took third place. We offer you to read the winning plagiarism essay examples here.

And congratulations to our winners! 👏👏👏

Why Uniqueness Is Important

A modern student, when handing in a completed paper, will definitely encounter the concept of uniqueness or originality of the text. In the process of preparing any type of paper, students should take care of uniqueness. All papers will most likely be checked for plagiarism, and many students have a question: what do all these terms mean?

Uniqueness and originality of the text: is there a difference?

Let us immediately note that the concepts of uniqueness and originality of the text are the same. Their essence is that you did not borrow this text anywhere, did not copy it, did not paraphrase it, but wrote it “from scratch,” formulating your thoughts on the topic you studied. Only such a paper is guaranteed to be original; in all other cases, you can only raise the percentage of unique text to the level required at a particular university.

For research projects, uniqueness has become one of the most important parameters. If you fail to comply with them, the paper is not allowed to be defended. Therefore, the purpose of the unique text is to determine how different your work is from other works on this topic. That is, a special program checks how many percent of your text you wrote yourself and how much you copied from other sources, and not necessarily word for word.

If we talk about our writers, we can say that they always stick to the papers’ uniqueness. They write essays from scratch that help them deliver only original papers. Every writer who wants to work at EssayShark knows that we provide only unique samples with our clients. Authors who work with us are aware that we maintain high standards in our work. You can read more about what our writers think of the service by reading their reviews.

What is the difference between the concepts of “uniqueness” and “plagiarism”?

Roughly speaking, the terms “uniqueness” and “plagiarism” are directly opposite to each other. If, for example, the share of unique text in a work is 70%, then what is the remaining 30%? This is a borrowed text or phrases generally accepted for scientific papers, such as “the relevance of the topic under consideration is that…”, which are almost impossible to avoid. However, our writers succeed in this, and all used quotes are cited correctly, in accordance with the format style chosen by the client.

Get Unique Essays Here

If you prefer to submit only unique papers but don’t have time for writing, get help on Our writers pay attention not only to the uniqueness of papers but also to the details that you set in the order form. Our writer will write any essay quickly, and you will receive a unique paper.

Photo by Jason Leung from Unsplash

Explore our free
underlineessay tools
Explore essay tools
AI tools

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *