Good Topics for Presentations
[Post information was updated in January, 2019.]
If you’ve been asked to prepare a presentation, it’s time to look for good topics for presentations and choose the one that suits you best. A wide range of choices can be a real problem. For some students, the picking process is even more challenging than composing the presentation itself.
Look through our list of the best topics for presentation. You have 100+ great ideas at your disposal!
Presentation Topic Ideas About Health Care and Life Sciences
- How can organ donation after death be encouraged?
- 5 ways to improve the health care system in the US.
- What is dyslexia and how can you help a person suffering from it?
- Should plastic surgery be regulated by laws?
- Can euthanasia decrease suicide rates?
- The most effective ways to reduce child obesity (healthy food in school cafeterias, sports lessons, etc.).
- Advantages and disadvantages of daydreaming for human health.
- Functional health assessment of a movie character.
- Signs and symptoms of anemia.
- Ebola treatment: advances and issues.
- The most dangerous autoimmune diseases.
- The basic functions of sensory systems.
Best Presentation Topics on Business and Management
- Why should a five-day working week be changed to a four-day week?
- The pay gap between male and female employees.
- How to deal with generational conflicts in the workplace.
- The nature and functions of strategic management.
- How can external and environmental analysis be provided for business strategies?
- The main principle of strategic planning.
- How do leadership skills improve professional performance?
- Advantages and disadvantages of integrative bargaining.
- Compare three leadership tactics: charismatic, transactional, and transformative.
- Which criteria does Fortune magazine use to compose a “Most Admired” list of companies?
- How to change customers’ attitudes toward a product?
- The influence of social responsibility on the decision-making process in business.
- Effective techniques of advertising through social media.
- What is a glass ceiling? Reasons and consequences.
- Positive effects of diversity on the working process.
- The importance of ethical cultures in the workplace.
- Techniques and obstacles for internationalization in big companies.
- The rules of cross-culture communication in business negotiations.
- The specificity of business development in China for international companies.
Interesting Topics for Presentation on English and Literature
- The most popular literary plots.
- Romanticism in English literature: important figures and books.
- The main characters of the novel “Pride and Prejudice” by Jane Austen.
- The representation of the gold rush in the Americas in literature.
- How does poetry influence our mentality?
- Dystopian literature: history, themes, and famous novels.
- The concept of love in the novel “The Little Lady of the Big House” by Jack London.
Unique Topics for Presentation on Psychology and Education
- How do separate classrooms for boys and girls influence the studying process?
- What are the potential issues of students and teachers befriending each other on Facebook?
- What are the main reasons for closing schools?
- School punishment in different countries.
- Why should students learn about various religions at school?
- Should high school football programs receive a lower budget?
- The main reasons for making the school year shorter/longer.
- What are the most important words if you need to learn a foreign language quickly?
- The importance of political studies in the high school curriculum.
- How does texting worsen our vocabulary and writing abilities?
- Why should online teaching be treated as equal to the regular form of teaching?
- The most objective ways to assess children’s knowledge.
- Effective teaching strategies for different age groups.
- Pros and cons of attending graduate school.
- The best motivational strategies to promote student success.
- How can technologies improve the learning process?
- Visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learning styles.
- Sigmund Freud and his contributions to psychology.
- Present the concept of emotional intelligence and its components.
- Advantages and disadvantages of homeschooling.
- Effective ways to deal with anxiety.
Good Presentation Topics on Sociology
- The impact of beauty contests on the self-esteem and body image of women.
- Where do superstitions come from?
- What is the difference between a religion and a cult?
- How does social media impact interpersonal communication?
- What are the main risks of creating a human-like artificial intelligence?
- What are the best ways to encourage apolitical people to vote?
- Why shouldn’t governments abolish gambling?
- The three most popular conspiracy theories.
- Political parties in the USA.
- The fundamental tenets of the Constitution.
- Effective ways to fight human trafficking.
- Demographic comparison between the USA and China.
- The influence of society on early childhood development.
- The main reasons for unemployment in developed countries.
Easy Presentation Topics on History
- Where was the first writing system invented and why?
- The basic principles of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- The Normandy invasion: planning, landings, and consequences.
- The main events of the Gladiator War.
- The most unusual social movements in US history.
- The deadliest dictators in history: Mao Zedong, Adolf Hitler, and Joseph Stalin.
- Conquests of Alexander the Great.
- The main reasons for the dissolution of the Soviet Union.
Unusual Topics for Presentation
- The peculiarities of non-verbal behaviors in the world.
- The effects of computer-mediated communication on our working and everyday lives.
- Why should internet access be free worldwide?
- Benefits of playing video games for cognitive skills.
- The indicators of the empowerment of women in the 21st century.
- The most significant Hindu gods.
- How geographical conditions influence national cuisines (with examples).
- The representation of hallucinogens in Hollywood movies.
- How to use punctuation marks correctly.
- Effective ways to fight water scarcity in Africa.
- How to ensure internet safety for children.
How to Choose Good Presentation Topics
Sometimes, instructors don’t specify a particular topic for presentation. Thus, you have a particular field of study, but have to choose a topic. If you feel confused, don’t worry! Below, we’ll provide you with instruction on how to pick the best presentation topic for you.
1. Pick the subject you are interested in.
Having knowledge and thorough understanding of a topic will make the presentation preparing process easy and exciting. Moreover, it is much easier to present information when you feel confident about your knowledge.
2. Choose a topic that is easy to illustrate by pictures.
Without pictures and photos, the presentation doesn’t differ from a usual report. Illustrations make the learning process much easier. We understand information better with the help of additional materials.
3. Find the theme that is interesting for your audience.
The aim of the presentation is to attract the reader’s attention. No matter how good your text and photos are, you won’t succeed if your topic is not interesting.
4. Get feedback.
If you are not sure whether your topic for presentation is exciting for others, just ask! Get feedback from your mates, family, or friends before you get to work.
5. Take into account the number of slides.
Your instructor doesn’t necessarily specify the presentation topic, but he may indicate the recommended number of slides in the instructions. Make sure that you properly develop the chosen topic using a limited number of slides.
Want our writing service experts to add more topics? Specify which ones you are interested in in comments.