Domestic violence and divorce are very common social problems. More and more young couples are going through the process of divorce after a year or two of marriage. Thousands of woman and children are suffering from domestic violence every day. That is why students at colleges and universities are often assigned to write a domestic violence research paper or research paper on divorce.
But how should your domestic violence research paper and research paper on divorce be written? The following points should be helpful.
Domestic Violence Research Paper and Research Paper on Divorce: Structure
As you probably know, each research paper should consist of several important parts.
1) Title– This is your topic.
2) Abstract – in your abstract give a brief summary of your paper so that your readers can see whether this particular research is in line with their interests. Do not forget that your abstract should include four main elements:
- Topic statement
- Description of the data you used
- Methodology of your research paper
- Brief summary of the conclusions.
3) Introduction. This is similar to your abstract, but it contains more information. Here you can describe your work and the problem in more detail.
4) Development – this section is the most difficult to write as it is the longest one. Here all your researched information should be presented (the work of others, illustrations including tables, figures, and other statistic data.)
5) Endnotes – here you have to put all the information you were not able to present in the main part of your research, in other words, all additional information
6) Appendices – record all the statistical information you refer to in your research, but did not use directly in the development of your paper here.
7) Bibliography –this is your reference list – all the books, publications and sources you used while writing your domestic violence research paper or research paper on divorce.
Domestic Violence Research Paper and Research Paper on Divorce: Tips
- Gather all the available information you require to write an excellent domestic violence research paper or a research paper on divorce (it may include facts, statistics and so on).
- Think of the questions you can answer in your research paper (for example, if you’re writing a domestic violence research paper, what types of domestic violence are the most common? How can the state protect women from domestic violence? Are there any NGOs protecting women’s rights? Or, if you’re writing a research paper on divorce, why do young people fail to make their marriages work? What are the reasons of divorce in most couples?)
- Follow the required format and structure when writing your thoughts and arguments. Remember, that it is not essay writing, so your style of writing also should be in line with accepted academic standards.
Domestic Violence Research Paper and Research Paper on Divorce: Help
Of course, writing a domestic violence research paper or a research paper on divorce can be difficult for you. Besides, usually it takes a lot of time to write a good research paper. That’s the reason why our custom writing service provides professional assistance for college and university students. Our team of professional and skilled writers will help you to write any paper you need. No matter the topic, no matter what the deadline is, and what the requirements are.
If you place an order with us you will receive a high quality paper. It will be plagiarism free and have well researched content. All our writers have an appropriate academic qualification in their field.
With the help of EssayShark.com your research paper will be easily and competently done. Your domestic violence research paper and research paper on divorce will be written from scratch for you. You will get positive grades as a result of submitting your order to our custom writing service. Don’t miss your chance to become one of our clients! We’ll do our best to make you satisfied with our work.