Make Your Writing Strong With These Gun Control Topics
We have gathered gun control topics that will help you with your writing, but let’s find out what gun control means to write a better essay or speech. The concept of gun control itself is quite vague. The statement that anyone is either a supporter or an opponent of gun control is ambiguous.
In the modern American political context, tougher control over guns can mean anything from federal registration of personal firearms to statutory penalties for using them for committing a crime, or completely banning the production, sale, or possession of certain types.
So, the following gun control topics can be used by you to come up with ideas for your own writing.
Discussion gun control topics
- Discuss media bias and propaganda on gun control.
- Gun control laws aim to restrict or regulate firearms by selecting who can sell, buy, and possess certain guns. Criminals do not obey laws and stricter gun control laws or banning guns will have little effect on reducing crimes. In three pages, discuss how the current US president is acting contrary to the statement above.
- Discuss the pros and cons of gun control. What is gun interdiction and how does it help the community? What are some additional strategies that the police and/or the community could employ? What is your viewpoint on the topic and why?
- Discuss how gun control is beneficial on a global scale.
- We are seeing more and more school shootings and more mass murders, but will banning guns solve the problem? Discuss.
- Discuss ethical problems of the near future related to gun control.
- Discuss how the topic of gun control has become a controversial issue in today’s society.
- Discuss the prevention of school shootings.
- Discuss the relation of mental health and gun control.
- Discuss how education and human services focus on school violence and gun control.
- Discuss how strong gun control laws save money and lives.
- Discuss how demographics of Americans influence their opinions on gun control.
- Discuss why gun control is non-effective in our local communities in Mississippi.
Analytical essay topics on gun control
- Should the US Federal Government create stronger regulations on gun sales at gun shows? If so, how exactly should these regulations be designed?
- In the article “We Call BS,” the author Emma Gonzalez uses logos, ethos, and pathos to explain how more gun control is necessary and how it could help make the world a safer and better place for our future. Do you agree?
- Is gun control an effective way to control crime?
- A detailed analysis of the impact of Trump’s political beliefs and Republican ideologies on gun control in America.
- Does gun control violate your rights as a US citizen, and how does gun control affect law abiding citizens?
- Should the US government increase restrictions when it comes to gun control?
- Analyze how gun control does not reduce gun violence.
- Analyze US values related to gun ownership.
- Analyze the issue of gun control in Georgia.
- Do we need tougher gun control laws?
- Analyze how regulation might affect gun crime or gun cultures. How effective are gun control measures in combating gun crime?
Compare and contrast gun control paper topics
- Compare and contrast the development of gun rights versus gun control issue in the United States with the development of said issue in Texas.
- Compare modern liberal and modern conservative views on gun control.
- British gun control and crime rates compared to American gun control and crime rates.
- Compare the state of violence with gun control and without it.
- Compare gun deaths in the USA and in Germany.
Argumentative essay topics for gun control
- Why will gun control not fix America’s violence problem?
- Is gun control an effective way to control crime?
- Should teachers be allowed to carry registered guns on school campuses? Should there be stricter laws on gun control?
- Mass shootings and how stronger gun control is not needed to reduce mass shootings.
- Why do we need more gun control?
- Gun control in NYC from 1980 to 2010.
- Has gun control decreased crime in the United States?
- Gun control laws need to be stricter.
- If existing gun control laws can’t stop mass shootings, why would new laws be any better?
- Australia’s gun control laws after the 1996 mass shooting and how it was effective.
- How do civil liberties relate to the gun control debate?
- Views on gun control due to race, gender, and geographical location.
- Should there be more restrictions on the current process of purchasing a gun?
- People should have to pass a psychiatric evaluation to buy assault rifles.
- Does gun control reduce crime, or does it leave people unable to defend themselves?
Persuasive speech topics on gun control
- How gun control will reduce mass shootings.
- The effects of gun control on law enforcement and crime.
- Based on the works of Hobbes, Locke, and Sandel’s two chapters, prepare a speech that takes a philosophical stance on the current issue of gun control laws.
- Gun control is not the problem, people are.
- Gun control and steps (if any) the nation can take to make changes in the current legislation.
- The long war over gun control.
- How gun control laws help in curbing crime.
- Actions to be taken to improve the safety of society.
- Taya Kyle’s argument on how gun control won’t protect us.
- The impact of gun control on gun crime and gun cultures.
It is impossible to write a decent essay without a good topic – that’s why now you have a chance to write a high-quality paper. You can also use our writing help if you don’t have writing skills or time to do it on your own. Thus, you can forget about your writing problems.
Get our help at any academic level!