The Most Impressive Medical Dissertation Topics
A thesis or dissertation is a discourse on a particular research topic, which can be written individually, or as a part of an academic qualification. You should highlight your research goals and specific objectives. Picking up good medical dissertation topics is a very important aspect of writing and the first step on the way to original and relevant study. The thesis paper is rather narrow in comparison with a book and is specialized on the particular area of study. To help prepare your medical dissertation we offer medical dissertation topics to build your research on.
Medical Dissertation Topics: Clinical Management
Clinical management includes clinical setting healthcare and managing all nursing aspects. Some medical dissertation topics may include:
- Methods in taking care of patient and managing patients with acute pain.
- Psychological treatment and medical management of drug dependent prisoners.
- Clinical management risks concerning prostate cancer patients.
- The best medical strategies for people with post traumatic stress disorder.
- Management issues of providing hospital care for patients with malignant breast tumors.
- Prehospital, inter-organizational technologies in the development of community-based psychosocial forms of substance abuse and mental health care.
- Patterns of primary glaucoma disease and the improvement of treatment management.
- Perceived management issues and ways to improve health care for children with celiac disease.
- Optimal management strategies for stroke patients in medical institutions.
- Management strategies and health care for patients with cardiovascular disease.
Medical Dissertation Topics: Midwifery
The midwifery nursing practice deals with issues concerning pregnancy, and clinical and nursing interventions in this process. The suggested topics for dissertations are:
- The role of midwives in improving the outcomes of pregnancy.
- Improving high-risk pregnancies with the help of midwives.
- The role of midwives and their competence in clinical setting.
- UK midwife care model.
- International midwifery practice – lessons to be learned.
- The importance of emotional support in labor and the development of a trusting relationship between the woman and midwife before delivery.
- Midwifery care today – prospective, and potential.
- The social component of the professional role of midwives.
- The history of obstetrics and the role of the midwife.
- The influence of previous nursing training on a midwife’s practice.
Medical Dissertation Topics: Occupational Health
Taking care of occupational health shows the company’s attitude towards its workers and such factors as work-related health problems and stress. This issue makes occupational safety a perfect area for medical dissertation. Make use of:
- The psychology of occupational health in stress management.
- The occupational stress of policemen and its long-term aftermath.
- Techniques of preventing illnesses and injuries, which are related to work.
- Occupational safety aspects of factories workers.
- Occupational assessments of working conditions and their optimization on modern enterprises of power engineering.
- Assessment of working conditions and the incidence on workers from sewage pumping stations.
- Comprehensive assessment of the impact of the environment and working conditions on the health of nurses.
- Working conditions and genetic markers of the reproductive health of petrochemical plant workers.
- Preventing the negative impact of mineral fertilizers on the environment and plant workers.
- Occupational health aspects of formation and correction of psycho-vegetative disorders among poultry farms workers.
Medical Dissertation Topics: Mental Health
The main function of psychological health is maintaining an active dynamic balance between human and environment. Unfortunately, a person is not always armed with sufficient knowledge, and undergoes psychological blows, so the restoration of normal mental health should be deliberately organized with appropriate actions. The following topics may serve as a good background for your medical dissertation:
- Ensuring the safety of personnel mental health in security companies.
- Mental health of particularly dangerous nuclear industry workers.
- College students’ mental health as a factor in their psychological adaptation to the learning process.
- Clinical characteristics of the mental health conditions of military personnel.
- The relationship of the quality of life and mental health for emergency doctors.
- The main approaches to the study of mental health of disabled people and methods of their rehabilitation.
- The relationship of the individual’s mental health and the subjective assessment of the quality of life.
- Adolescent mental health in the area of ecological disaster.
- Clinical, social, psychological, and rehabilitative aspects of a migrant’s mental health.
- Mental health of women with gynecological abnormalities.
Medical Dissertation Topics Help
If any of the medical dissertation topics described above interest you, we will be extremely happy to provide you with additional information and even to help you with dissertation writing. The expert writers of EssayShark.com provide customers with 1st and 2:1 dissertations standards. They will definitely match your requirements and expectations and your academic career will be in professional hands. Your task is to place an order on the site, write all the needed information, explain to the writer what paper you expect to receive and wait for the delivery.