Your Paper Will Be Great With These Nelson Mandela Topics
Who was Nelson Mandela? Was he an altruist with humanistic purposes and a hero, or a violent dictator and a strong, cold leader? As one of the most famous world leaders who was a Nobel Peace Laureate, he left a mark on several generations and significantly contributed to altering history. In this post, we will propose excellent Nelson Mandela topics looking at his life path from various angles. These topics will inspire you to dig deeper when writing your essay or research paper on Nelson Mandela.
Argumentative essay topics on Nelson Mandela
- Why is Nelson Mandela my inspiring person?
- What about Nelson Mandela touches me the most?
- My thoughts after reading Nelson Mandela’s “No Easy Walk To Freedom.”
- Was Nelson Mandela a giant of history as eulogized by Barrack Obama?
- Was Nelson Mandela responsible for the end of apartheid?
- Is Nelson Mandela a hero or a villain?
- To what extent did Nelson Mandela affect racial equality in South Africa during apartheid?
- What events may have contributed to Mandela becoming the man he is?
- How did Gandhi’s efforts affect Mandela?
- My opinion on Mandela and the ANC decision to use violence to change South Africa.
- Why do so many South Africans believe Nelson Mandela is a hero?
- My thoughts after reading Nelson Mandela’s speech, “I am prepared to die.”
- What have we learned from Nelson Mandela’s life path?
- Why is Nelson Mandela a historical figure?
- Why is the belief in the Mandela effect so strong?
- Why is Nelson Mandela considered the most influential man in the world?
- How did Nelson Mandela make a difference in the world?
Compare and contrast essay topics on Nelson Mandela
- Leadership discussion about F.W. de Klerk and Nelson Mandela.
- Nelson Mandela and President Obama.
- Nelson Mandela and Rosa Parks.
- The effect of ordinary people on society (Gandhi, Oskar Schindler, and Nelson Mandela).
- Negative and positive charismatic characteristics of Nelson Mandela.
- A comparison of Martin Luther King Jr. and Nelson Mandela’s ideas.
- A comparison of Nelson’s Mandela’s “Long Walk To Freedom,” an autobiography of Malcolm X.
- A comparison of Nelson Mandela and Sindiwe Magona’s reactions to racial discrimination in South Africa.
- A comparison of the impact of MLK’s “Letter From Birmingham Jail” and Mandela’s “Long Walk To Freedom.”
- Nelson Mandela and Mahatma Gandhi.
Research paper Nelson Mandela topics
- Nelson Mandela’s prison years.
- Nelson Mandela’s post-apartheid leadership issues.
- The leadership of Nelson Mandela.
- Nelson Mandela’s family and personal life.
- How Nelson Mandela changed black history.
- Significance of Nelson Mandela in South Africa.
- Nelson Mandela’s main leadership methods.
- Nelson Mandela’s psychological portrait.
- Nelson Mandela’s early years.
- Nelson Mandela’s biography.
- Nelson Mandela’s legacy.
- Winnie Mandela’s political significance to the liberation of South Africa from apartheid.
- Nelson Mandela’s health history.
- Transformational leadership in the scope of Mandela’s life path.
- Nelson Mandela and the end of apartheid.
- Most realistic movies about Nelson Mandela.
- The Springboks’ role in the embodiment of a new South Africa.
Sources to analyze for Nelson Mandela paper writing
Here is a list of sources you might use when writing a paper on one of these Nelson Mandela topics:
1) King-Meadows, Tyson. “African American Leadership: A Concise Reference Guide.”
2) “The Role of Nelson Mandela In Ending Apartheid In South Africa.” Bartleby Research.
3) Blakemore, Erin. “How Nelson Mandela fought apartheid—and why his work is not complete.”
4) Gary, Juneau, and Rubin S., Neal. “Nelson Mandela’s legacy, the United Nations, and the APA — parallel and intersecting lines.” American Psychological Association, 2013.
5) Yueh, Linda. “South Africa before and after Mandela.” BBC News, 2013.
6) King, Martin Luther. “Letter From Birmingham Jail.” Received by Joe C. Higginbotham, Birmingham City Jail, 16 April 1963, Birmingham City Jail.
7) Mandela, Nelson. “No Easy Walk To Freedom.”
8) Mandela, Nelson. “Long Walk To Freedom: The Autobiography Of Nelson Mandela.”
9) Mandela, Nelson. “Long Walk To Freedom: Volume Two (1962-1964).”
10) Mandela: Fight for Freedom. (YouTube).
11) “Mandela’s Health History.” Health24. November 2017.
12) “Nelson Mandela and his faith.” First Friday Letter, November 2017.
13) Garrow, David. “Bearing The Cross: Martin Luther King, Jr., And The Southern Christian Leadership Conference.”
14) Glad, Betty, and Robert Blanton. “F.W. de Klerk And Nelson Mandela: A Study In Cooperative Transformational Leadership.”
15) “I am prepared to die.” A speech given by Nelson Mandela on 20 April 1964.
16) Johns, Sheridan, and R. Hunt Davis, eds. “Mandela, Tambo, And The African National Congress: The Struggle Against Apartheid, 1948-1990, A Documentary Survey.” Oxford University Press, 1991.
17) Juckes, Tim J. “Opposition In South Africa: The Leadership Of ZK Matthews, Nelson Mandela, And Stephen Biko,” 1995.
18) Straziuso, Jason. “MLK and Mandela: Two Men Fighting For Equality.” NBC Southern California, NBC Universal Media, LLC, 2017.
19) Magona, Sindiwe. “To My Children’s Children.”
20) Limb, Peter. “Nelson Mandela: A Biography.”
21) “Biography Of Nelson Mandela.” Nelson Mandela Foundation.
22) Kallaway, Peter. “The History Of Education Under Apartheid, 1948-1994: The Doors Of Learning And Culture Shall Be Opened (History Of Schools And Schooling).”
23) Carlin, John. “Invictus: Nelson Mandela And The Game That Made A Nation.”
Help with Nelson Mandela paper writing
We hope that this information will help your papers effectively reveal the topic. Be sure to follow the appropriate writing structure, and remember that outlining is essential.
Do you want more confidence in your writing assignments? We can be your helping hand and wizards with a magic wand in the world of academic writing. At EssayShark, we provide ultimate help in writing and editing any type of college and university assignment. Our excellent customer feedback says more about us than we can say. We cooperate with numerous proficient authors who can provide essays and other papers on history and other disciplines in the short term. Request write my essay help today!
Photo by shannonwalbran from Pixabay