The topic of our discussion is a research proposal, its purposes, peculiarities, and structure. This type of paper is similar to a social issues essay, as it presents the idea writer wishes to pursue. A good research proposal on motivation proves that the student has already thought out his or her project and has spent a lot of time on gathering and reading available information, analyzing, and organizing their ideas.
Research Proposal on Motivation: General Info
This type of academic writing is not a one night project, because you will not be able to present your ideas in the correct way. It is important to mention that writing your research proposal on motivation is the second step after choosing the appropriate topic. You have a subject to write about –motivation. And now you have to create an analytical question to answer to the audience. The base of good research proposal is a good research question.
What is an analytical question? There is no common example of it – this can be presented in various forms and one is not necessarily better, than the other. No matter if you are writing a social issues essay or a research proposal, your analytical question should be descriptive, moving from “what” to “why” and “how”. Your aim is to use the “what” to answer the “why”.
Research Proposal on Motivation: Specific Parts
Like any other academic papers, your research proposal on motivation should contain the following parts:
- The question your paper should answer. Your research proposal must answer the question.
- A brief review of the literature used and your arguments on the topic. You can review the theory and prove your awareness of the evidence and arguments.
- State what your explanation and arguments will be.
- An explanation of how your ideas differ from the positions of other authors.
- A short outline of the parts of the paper.
- As in the case with a social issues essay, and as seen in a motivation essay example, the writer should present short bibliography including interviews, databases, online directories, etc.
- The research proposal on motivation should be informative – high quality is of primary concern when writing this type of paper. Writing 3-4 pages will be enough. The more effort you put into writing the better the estimation of your reader will be. The more detail you include in your research proposal the more useful it will be.
The earlier you start your writing your paper the better the result will be. If you do not follow your instructor’s directions you will not succeed in your purpose.
A standard research proposal on motivation is should not be longer than 10% of the whole paper. For instance, if the total amount of words in your research paper is ten thousand words, the research proposal should be one thousand words.
A standard research proposal on motivation consists of:
- A topic.
- A paper thesis.
- A planned research outline, following a particular academic style. This part should prove the student has researched relevant sources.
Just as a social issues essay and motivation essay example has an annotated bibliography; the research proposal should present the same, proving the importance of all the sources used.
Research Proposal on Motivation: Writing Secrets
The most important part of research paper is the research proposal. The quality of this part may influence your professor to accept your paper or send it back for revision. To avoid this unpleasant situation, one is recommended to follow these helpful tips:
- Write a research proposal title that will attract your reader’s attention. Think of some catchy idea to keep the audience interested. Follow the rule: Try to be as concise as possible in your paper.
- Construct the paper abstract. When writing a research proposal on motivation, give a brief summary in 250-300 words, including the research question, reasoning used, methods, and findings.
- Create an introduction. Write your study aim, prove the topic understanding, describe key points and main issues, and explain the boundaries.
- Provide a review of the resources. No matter whether you are writing a social issues essay or your research proposal on motivation, outline all sources used in the writing process.
- Explain method implementation. Demonstrate how your chosen methods benefit your research and show your knowledge of them.
- Try to predict your own results and discuss their potential impact. The reader will have a desire to know the possible drawbacks and benefits of your research.
Research Proposal on Motivation Help
Writing a motivation essay example or research proposal on motivation is quite often an assigned task among college and university students. Of course, writing can be interesting and exciting, but if the submission deadlines are near, the situation changes. Students assigned to write a research proposal on motivation, for example, become nervous and helpless. We can help you. At EssayShark.com you will be able to purchase any kind of essay you require. Our writers will produce a high quality paper for you with a sound content. If you have to create a research proposal on motivation or need a motivation essay example, or any other kind of academic writing, just place an order on our site. You will be able to choose your own writer and have direct contact with him or her through our chat technology until the task is complete. We guarantee unlimited free revisions, professional assistance and support, a great number of free bonuses and complete satisfaction to our customers.